We promise not to abuse your personal info
1. Information Collection & Use
RegistrationWe want to protect you and your registrants. The à la Reg, LLC Service requires a login in order to provide you with a personalized account. During our account registration process, we will collect a login name, password, and an email address from you. You must provide all of this information in order to obtain an account. After completing our registration form, you will receive a welcome email describing your new à la Reg, LLC account, and how to access that account. You may, at your option, also store your social media credentials as part of your account with our Service.
Account SubscriptionsIf you choose to continue service with à la Reg, LLC via a paid account, à la Reg, LLC will collect personally identifiable information (credit card number, billing address, phone number) and keep this information on file in our secure server in order to process your recurring invoices or donation/registration fees. This information is only used to verify credit card authenticity, and issue invoices as per your service agreement. Upon discontinuation of à la Reg, LLC service, your information will be destroyed on our billing system.
If we are unable to process your subscription for a given month, this information, along with your account information, may be used to contact you.
Server LogsWhen accessing web pages on the à la Reg, LLC.com domain, à la Reg, LLC may log your IP address, access URL, time of access, browser type, and referral URL in order to provide us with internal information regarding site traffic statistics. This information may also be used to identify users who are using the service for spam or other activity that is deemed in conflict with our Terms of Service. This information is used in the aggregate, and is never linked back to any personally identifiable information.
2. Uses of Informationà la Reg, LLC collects the aforementioned personally identifiable information in order to provide you with a service that allows you to maintain an online presence. Various features in our website management system will, at your discretion, display your name, or adjust the date and time of events based on your locale. The à la Reg, LLC Website Manager interface will always give you an option before any piece of your personally identifiable information is presented on your website, and situations where information will be published is made clear in various spots in the interface (for example, your name is tied to welcome emails you send out from our system, and notice of this is given to you within the interface for that tool).
à la Reg, LLC also uses information collected through its Service to send out notifications regarding service related issues (such as maintenance periods, billing problems, account expirations, and other items that may impact service). We do not send contact information unless the matter is deemed urgent, and most communication will occur through your à la Reg, LLC My Account interface. We also may use your information to send you messages regarding new services or other products from à la Reg, LLC, but will not share this information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
Information collected through our service logs is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding website traffic. This statistical information is not aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system.
3. Information SecurityWe store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of industry-standard access controls. Secure passwords, SSL encryption, disk-based encryption, firewalls, and other measures are in place that helps us to protect your data. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can send us a request via email@example.com.
4. Access to Personally Identifiable Information
Changing InformationAll information that à la Reg, LLC stores related to your account, including any subscription billing information, is accessible through your à la Reg, LLC My Account interface. You may use this interface to adjust your information at any time, and we encourage you to keep this information up to date so that your customer service requests and billing processes operate efficiently.
Removing InformationTo remove your personally identifiable information from our system, submit your account for deactivation. Your personal information will be removed immediately, though your actual login name will remain reserved on our system for 18 months. Both of these removals can be accessed through your à la Reg, LLC My Account interface.
5. Communications from à la Reg, LLC, Inc.
Service-related AnnouncementsWe will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Other MessagesWe may also send you messages from time to time about new features or services that we will offer to our users. You may opt-out of these communications at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of our communications to you.
Customer ServiceUpon issuing a customer support request to à la Reg, LLC, we may use your information and email address to contact you regarding your inquiry.
6. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our investors. This information does not identify individual users. This information contains statistics related to traffic and the geographic location of our customers. We also may share aggregated user information with third parties who help us to analyze our user base to improve the Service.
We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Informationà la Reg, LLC employs third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include credit card processing, email service providers, analyzing data, providing customer service. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service; or protect the rights, property, or safety of à la Reg, LLC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
7. Log FilesAs is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
8. CookiesLike most websites, we use small bits of data called cookies stored on users' computers to simulate a continuous connection. Cookies let us 'remember' information about your preferences and passwords and allow you to move within our Service without reintroducing yourself. Members who disable cookies will not be able to use the Service, as they are required to maintain your login to our service within a browser session. Disabling cookies does not prevent you from accessing websites published under our system, though some features of those sites may be degraded and we will not retain your previously entered information. These cookies on your computer will uniquely identify your account within our system.
10. Bulletin Boards/Chat Rooms/Member WebsitesIf you use a bulletin board or blog on this site, or on any à la Reg, LLC partner website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. If you would not like to have these details disclosed, refrain from posting messages to any à la Reg, LLC bulletin board or blog.
11. Links to Other SitesThis Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by à la Reg, LLC, Inc. Please be aware that we, à la Reg, LLC, Inc., are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
12. Business TransitionsIn the event à la Reg, LLC, Inc. goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
13. Legal DisclaimerWe reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
All correspondence should be sent to:
à la Reg, LLC Inc. RE: Privacy Concern [marketing@à la Reg, LLC.com] or 650.996.2626